Your support is imperative to enable the local community to preserve their natural and cultural wealth. It would be appreciated if you could observe the following codes of conduct during your stay:
- Educate yourself about the ecology, custom and culture of local community.
- Kindly do not leave behind any non bio-degradable garbage in the villages, especially used batteries and sanitary waste.
- Respect the local culture by dressing properly, refraining from loud talk and physical intimacy in public places.
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol and drugs in public places.
- Photography within the Monasteries is prohibited. Kindly also seek permission before clicking people and culture.
- Refrain from giving gifts to children.
- Keep all pollutants away from streams and water bodies.
- Kindly do not pluck medicinal plants and disturb the wild life.
- Kindly do not deplete the kills of its natural & cultural heritage, by picking and purchasing fossils and ancient artifacts of natural & cultural value